Thanks for your interest in collaborating with Every Teacher Every Day! Let us know the following information and we’ll be in touch!
- Gain exposure to a new educator audience through ETED channels.
- Partner with a national nonprofit serving teachers and students.
- Build credibility with a teacher-driven audience, increase visibility and establish yourself as a thought leader.
- Financial compensation to honor your time and effort, but we won't make you a millionaire (we're a nonprofit, after all!)
How It Works
Join our team of contributors and collaborate with the Every Teacher, Every Day (ETED) team to create content for our blog. Your writing will reach a growing audience of 120,000+ through promotion on ETED social media and email channels. Enhance your visibility with an approved author bio at the end of each post, which allows you to share information about yourself and links to your social media and/or website.
What We're Looking For
We are looking for content in the below categories that drive:
- General Education content
- Science of Reading
- Teacher tips and tricks
Are There Any Rules?
As a contributor, you'll work with the ETED team to generate content ideas. We expect all contributions to be original, and if any part of someone else's content is used, proper credit must be given through hyperlinking and citation. Contributors must ensure that their content is accurate, does not violate privacy or copyright laws, and does not cause harm to anyone. The ETED creative team will review and approve all contributions.